Sheffield Crochet Festival 2020
Building on the success of the 2019 crochet festival we are happy to announce that the 2020 event will be bigger and even better than last time. Get your tickets and start looking forward to all things crochet!
The day will feature many crochet related activities and opportunities for Sheffield’s growing community of crochet and yarn enthusiasts, includes 7 talks and 7 workshops!
- Holly Hagg Alpacas giving spinning demonstrations, a talk and have a go at spinning yourself!
- Peak District Yarns will be demonstrating the art of hand painting yarn.
- Still Point Massage Therapist will be giving a talk on looking after your muscles whist crafting.
- Octopudding will be talking about “Making it Mini & Building a Business” as well as holding a mini crochet bag workshop.
- Fruitful Fusions will talk about colour combinations and crochet.
- Jayne Spenceley Wellbeing will be giving a workshop on magnetising and maximising creativity.
- Rainbow Ladybird will be talking about and demonstrating Tunisian Crochet as well as giving a workshop
- Red Button Henna Tattoos on the theme of crochet will be available from our henna artist Rosie
- Corner to Corner Crochet
- Casting On and Off With A Difference
- Cross Stitch Single Crochet
- Miniature Crochet Bag
- Carve A Willow Hook
- Flower Brooches
- Broomstick Crochet
- Bring a crochet blanket to show in our friendly competition
- Bring your hooks to take part in activities and workshops.
- Take part in the yarn swap
- Make a granny square to build our charity blanket
- Take part in our raffle
- Buy patterns
- Buy specialist hand dyed and spun yarns
- Buy crochet and hand dye kits
- Enjoy a day of idea swapping and chat with like minded hookers!
The event will be held at Hagglers Corner so you can enjoy the lovely café and bar throughout the day.
Please note, this course has been postponed until further notice