Spring Chick Sewing Workshop Online
A creative stitch online workshop, ideal for anyone who would like learn or develop their existing embroidery skills.
You will create your own cute chick in the Spring garden, framed in a display hoop.
Suitable for all abilities. You only need to be able to thread a needle to enjoy this workshop. Suitable for 14yrs+.
You will receive a kit delivered to your home before the workshop. It will contain:
- A Bamboo embroidery hoop approx. 5 inches / 13 cm diameter
- Neutral Cotton Background fabric
- Yellow felt fabrics
- Green beads & flower sequins
- Embroidery needle
- Five embroidery threads: brown, yellows and oranges
- Wooden peg to keep your embroidery threads tidy and tangle-free whilst sewing
- Ribbon Bows
- Pattern & pattern placement diagram
During the workshop you will learn about:
• using an embroidery hoop
• following a pattern placement diagram
• hand embroidery, such as running, French knots, and lazy daisy stitches
• embellishing with beads
• framing your work using an embroidery hoop
Book your place: